Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Have a 1825 s/n jaf009673 when it gets down below 30 degrees

Customer Question

have a 1825 s/n jaf009673 when it gets down below 30 degrees i have no for ward or reverse till its warms up , check chg press at filter when this happen very low or none at all the bucket and boom work all the time
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: case 1825 s/n jaf009673
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Charge pump filter been replaced? Are you using the same oil you use for higher temperatures? You may need to go to a lighter oil. or a multi-weight, that has characteristics of a thinner oil.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yeah the filter has been replaced on the chart circuit the oil has been the same that it had been for years is the way I understood

With charge pump pressure low, the transmission is not going to work. Charge pump may be worn enough , that it can't suck the thick, cold oil. Looks to me you have two choices, try another oil, or replace the charge pump.

I see question is still open, ???