Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I own a m6800 when i put it in gear it moves slow then picks

Customer Question

i own a m6800 when i put it in gear it moves slow then picks up i checked the fluid level and it shows nothing i added 1 gallon and still shows nothing i am adding it in the rear of tractor above the pto shaft whats wrong
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: hi is someone there
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats it
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Oil check and fill for transmission and hydraulic are on the rear cover.?? See diagram below.

No oil on dipstick? Or is oil so clear it is not showing good?

I see question is still open, did you see my response?