Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a2010 Kubota M110X with a LA1953E loader. when using

Customer Question

I have a2010 Kubota M110X with a LA1953E loader. when using the loader it is very slow when going up. Yesterday while moving some blocks the loader would not lift at all. I could kill the tractor and then restart. it would work for a while and them quit again until I restarted. I bought this tractor used with 2500 hrs.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think that is it for now.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the hydraulic filter internally for signs of fine metal/debris indicating a pump or component failure occuring. If clean check the relief valve cartridge for sticking, damaged o rings or debris causing a bypass or loss of pressure. Also check the main control valve spool for debris, sticking ans proper operation. Let me know