Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My ck2510 hst bucket only rises to approx 5 1/2 feet instead…

Customer Question
My ck2510 hst bucket...

My ck2510 hst bucket only rises to approx 5 1/2 feet hi instead of the 84 inches it is supposed to. also, what is the proper procedure to check the hydraulic oil level.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Not at home so I don't have the sn

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/26/2016
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 6 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

what you are describing is low Hyd oil

have engine warm, at idle bucket down and check it that way

I hope this helped you

Hi. If this helped you,

Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more stars.

I do not get paid for question, unless you rate my answer

If more info is needed, use the reply button -

NOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you

let me know ,Please