Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

6065E rough running engine. 245hrs on a 2014 model. I have

Customer Question

6065E rough running engine. 245hrs on a 2014 model. I have changed fuel and pop tested injectors. Will not start with out a small mist of either
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: that imformation is not available at this moment
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 10 months ago.

good afternoon my name is ***** ***** is a Deere tractor correct?

sorry that was a dumb question. assume its a Ford? i will opt out as i do not have Ford info

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It is a John deere
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 10 months ago.

5065E is all I show! This tractor shows an inline fuel filter and an electric fuel pump. Have replaced the filter and checked the output of the pump? See link above, # 7 is the fuel pump

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 9 months ago.

I see question is still open did you see my response?