Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

I have a bx 25d, just got it a couple of days ago and today

Customer Question
Hi... I have a bx...
Hi... I have a bx 25d, just got it a couple of days ago and today I noticed hydraulic fluid squirting out while i was using the backhoe
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: one moment, I'll find out
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's it... thanks
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 12 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If it is leaking on a particular function then the leak will likely be coming from a failed hose for that circuit or a bad o ring or fitting for the valve for that function that leaks. Have someone watch while another works the functions. Let me know

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Dan, Technician