Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I am trying to get my mower tractor ready for winter...it is

Customer Question

Hi! I am trying to get my mower tractor ready for winter...it is second hand to me, so while I have the user manual, I can't seem to find the basics! I was told to remove the spark plug and spray a lubricant in it, and then replace the spark plug...but I cant even figure out how to open the hood! I'm looking in my manual, but would love someone who could walk me through it!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: thank you!
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, I think it's good - the tractor is outside and i'm inside, but it's not far...
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Make and model?

I see question is still open, did you find manual?