Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

HOW TO TIME INJECTOR PUMP TO ENGINE ON JD 7410 TRACTOR iT

Customer Question

HOW TO TIME INJECTOR PUMP TO ENGINE ON JD 7410 TRACTOR iT HAS A EV4 STANDYNE PUMP
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: SOUNDS GOOD
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: HAVE THE COVER OFF, HOWEVER DIFFERENT MARKS ON PUMP AND GEAR, DONT KNOW WHAT TO TIME TO
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Bare with me while I pull this up. Do you have the engine complete model and serial number by chance?