Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

This is a deere 110 lawn tractor and the fuel is not getting…

Customer Question
This is a john...

This is a john deere 110 lawn tractor and the fuel is not getting to the fuel filter.

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I'm not getting fuel to the fuel filter on my 110 lawn tractor. I just got it back from the shop. i ran it two weekends and now the fuel is getting through once again.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't know where the vent is on the fuel tank. i figure maybe debris is getting in there.

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
11/13/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 6 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

L110 or LA 110 or ? Most of the Deere mowers use a fule tank suction tube in the top of the tank. This tube has t be open and the tube to the fuel pump has to be vacuum tight.

http://jdpc.deere.com/pimages/0001/0001537426____________A1.gif

# 10 in the link above.