How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 28054
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
Type Your Agriculture and Farm Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a JD riding mower D110 last year. It has a side

Customer Question

I bought a JD riding mower D110 last year. It has a side discharge part. When I had it for awhile I realized that I wanted a mulching mower. Is there a way to convert mine to a mulching mower?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope! Thanks!
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Deere sells a mulching kit for the D100 series tractor, consists of a baffle and set of mulching blades.?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

PART NAMEQTYSERIAL NO.REMARKS1-AM141033-Mower Blade Kit--1 Mulch, (INCLUDES (2) M 156416 and(2) M159140)2A48972Wing Nut-1-- 3M84309-Retainer1 4M131163Plug1 503M7072Bolt1 M8 X 406M139863Washer1 ---7BM21816Kit-1 Mulch

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

I see question is still open, did you get the information you needed? Please rate to close.