Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Four wheel drive front end does not lock, elctrical seems to

Customer Question

Four wheel drive front end does not lock, elctrical seems to be working,
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Gt65, he is looking for the other number
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked electrical solininode , 4WDATN074147, these seem to be working. How does it lock the front Defferential to lock it right up, it kicks into w wheel drive but the locks to seem to sty locked. If stuck only one wheel spins. both wheels shoudl spin in lock position
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
electric solinode on tractor, how does it lock the pressure with, oil, does this go through a line to front diff.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 8 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

What is this? GT65 looks to be a New Holland mower? and would not have a locking front axle.

4WD solenoid would typically put front axle in 4WD, but not lock the front axle. Most tractors do not lock the front axle, so one wheel would spin .??

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It is an Agro tractor, I said tractor in the original message and gave the serial number. If you do not know how to solve the problem pllease do not charge me.

You mean AGCO? hard to work with wrong information. I will opt out. Have a great day.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Make sure I am not charged, as we gave all the correct information to lady that answered the phone first. I did make a spelling mistake the second time.
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
both numbers are in my original email as the fact it is a tractor and the make. when you say a phone call what would be the total charge for the on line plus the phone call.
Expert:  Dan replied 8 months ago.

Customer service handles all billing issues. I am here to help with your question if you still need help. They are separate charges i do know that.