Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a farm pro tractor and I need a schematic for the

Customer Question

I have a farm pro tractor and I need a schematic for the transmission gear drive box
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The heavy equipment mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: the tractor is a 3 forward and reverse. it will shift into 3rd and 2nd but not into reverse and 1st
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I am. I have removed the cover on the gearbox and tried to engage reverse. no success.
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 11 months ago.

Hi,let's see if we can work together to get to the root of your problem! will try my best to help!

Farmpro? Model of tractor?

Jimma and FarmPro should be same.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
generally they are other than name

MODEL NUMBER?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the modelis a 24-25

OK I don't find anything else listed, other than the link to some manuals. nothing on line I see. Sorry. I will opt out, maybe someone has a manual.