Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a deere 3038E. The 3 point lift arm control has

Customer Question

I have a john deere 3038E. The 3 point lift arm control has stopped holding the lift arms at a position part of the way up. Is there a way to adjust it so the lift arms will stay where you put this control lever?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today. I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence! I don't normally work on these, but can try and assist where needed. This has sat for several days and I don't like customers not getting help. Do you still need assistance or prefer someone more knowledgeable of this machine?_______________________________________________________________________________You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back. Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer! Jeremy
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It took some time but I figured it out myself. I already made the adjustment and it is working correctly. Thanks for trying to help.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

You're welcome.

I will let customer service know so you are refunded for this one.

Have a good day and stay safe out there!

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks but there's no need it is fixed