Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

How do I connect a backhoe directly to my Kubota L4600

Customer Question

How do I connect a backhoe directly to my Kubota L4600 hydraulic system?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: oops...L4200 model#276R serial #(###) ###-####
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The tractor has two remote hook-ups in the rear that appear to be splice into the loader lines. The backhoe was a self-contained oil reservoir with a pto attachable pump but pump and reservoir are gone. I attached the two hoses to the remote but the only response i get is that the bucket now longer goes up. The backhoe doesn't respond even though both hoses pulsate.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.
Customer: thank you
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has been sitting for awhile. I don't normally work on these, but I might be able obtain the manual to see how the hydraulics function and assist as needed. Do you still need assistance with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy