spankyjr1
spankyjr1, Journeyman
Experience:  I worked on all types semis,forklifts,farm,fire,ect.
65057319

1994 120C TRACK WILL NOT START COLD,HOWEVER, AFTER USING

Customer Question

1994 120C TRACK HOE WILL NOT START COLD,HOWEVER, AFTER USING STARTING FLUID TO CRANK THE ENGINE IT WILL START FINE AND RUN FINE ALL DAY BUT AFTER SITTING OVER NIGHT IT WILL NOT START THE NEXT MORNING. THIS WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE MACHINE AND THE FUEL INJECTOR PUMP WAS REPLACED WITH A NEW ONE AND ALL FOUR INJECTORS WERE REPLACED WITH NEW ONES. HOW CAN THIS BE?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for delay Charlie

You should have another pump called a fuel transfer pump that supplies fuel to injection pump that has a internal check valve in it to prevent fuel from draining back after shutting engine down so it will restart later, the check valve is bad you need to replace fuel transfer pump

If you have a hand primer pump I would also replace it since it has two check valves in it.

Expert:  spankyjr1 replied 1 year ago.

Please take the time to Rate me with stars at top of page so I get credit from the web site for my time..
you may still follow up after rating if needed
Thank You!.