Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

How do you time a 277 new Holland small square baler,

Customer Question

how do you time a 277 new Holland small square baler
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: complete model is 277 I don't know the serial number
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we were going to time the knotter but then the neighbor decider to mess with the chain that times the rest so we need to do the whole thing
JA: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
original problem was baler quit tying but not after other chain got adjusted it sheers pin in the front
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I've been gone for a few days and see no one has assisted you yet. Do you still need assistance with this?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

If you need manuals, diagrams, etc please don’t hesitate to ask. I have access to several different OEM resource sites and can provide these items as needed for a premium service at the direct technician cost to you.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If for some reason you don’t see the rating screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give me.

Please note that customers are required to rate per your end use service agreement with the site.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy