Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

245 Massey, I am trying to replace the Transmission input…

Customer Question
245 Massey, I am trying...
245 Massey, I am trying to replace the Transmission input shaft seals. I have done this on other Masseys but I can't get the lower shaft to come out, therefore the gear will not drop down to allow the input shaft housing to be removed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
7/23/2016
Mechanic: Jeremy, Diesel Technician replied 1 year ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you still need assistance with this? If so, what have you tried already?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I do not need help. Tractor repaired. Thanks any way!