Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

2000 JD 5210 4wd cab 1200 hrs.. Under power pulled out of

Customer Question

2000 JD 5210 4wd cab 1200 hrs.. Under power idiot pulled out of gear and slammed it into another gear.....weird sound like teeth missing? Unit does move under own power but makes grinding/rattling sound. Can you guesstimate what damage has been done & price to fix.
Thank you. Larry
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Larry, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Grinding and rattling is a sign of internal failure occurring. Drain the oil and inspect the filters for metal/debris indicating an internal problem Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Larry, Did you get this resolved?