Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have 555 farmtrac tractor it only has about 350 hours on

Customer Question

I have 555 farmtrac tractor it only has about 350 hours on it it leaks oil by the back wheel looks like it is coming from the oil boot by the brake shaft can you tell me what I need to do to fix it
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi John, My name is***** will need more information about the exact location of the leak. Clean the area with a pressure washer or brake parts cleaner to confirm the source. and a picture would help as well by using the paperclip link above. Let meknow

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Dan it leeks by the rubber boot by the brake shaft is the rubber the seal or does it have an oil seal inside
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the update. Click on this link for the parts breakdown. Let me know the page and item number.

Parts Manual