Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Jd 5525 power reverser not functioning replaced relays under

Customer Question
dash colum selector all fuses...
jd 5525 power reverser not functioning replaced relays under dash colum selector all fuses checked all fuse panel wires changed potensiomiter. safety seat switch bypass. plugs on solinoids. it knows it is not in nuetral at colum switch. no flash code on colum next to neutral light.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/26/2016
Mechanic: JON, Small Engine Technician replied 1 year ago
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician

One thing I have seen on these tractors is the clutch pedal bumper stop on the upward travel sometimes falls off. This allows the pedal to travel too far in the up position and causes the pedal sensor to get out of range. Look under the console when the pedal is fully up and see where the pedal contacts the framework. If it is contacting metal and there is no bumper pad, that may be your problem. The bumper is about 1/4" thick and 3/4" in diameter. It has a protrusion that snaps into a hole in the framework.

Vehicle Electrical Center

1-Warning Light Power Relay
2-Fuse F1, 20-Amp: Ignition Switch
3-Fuse F2, 30-Amp: Warning Light Power Relay, Left Turn Relay and Right Turn Relay
4-Turn/Warn Relay
5-Spare Fuse Holders
6-Left Turn/Warn Relay
7-Fuse F5, 15-Amp: Low Beam Headlights and Loader Lights
8-Flash Logic Relay
9-Fuse F6, 30-Amp: Junction Block, CNVC Outlet, Cigar Lighter and Fuel Transfer pump

10-Fuse F7, 10-Amp: Horn
11-Right Turn/Warn Relay
12-Fuse F3, 5-Amp: Dome Light and Radio
13-Fuse F4, 20-Amp: Light Switch
14-Fuse F8, 5-Amp: Instrument Cluster
15-Fuse F9, 5-Amp: Instrument Cluster Diagnostics (Used only to enable diagnostic mode. Socket must be empty for normal operation.)

16-Trailer Power Relay

17-Fuse F13, 30-Amp: Rear Work Lights
18-Rear Work Light Relay
19-Fuse F10, 30-Amp: Trailer Power Relay
20-Fuse F11, 30-Amp: Junction Block, CNVC Outlet, Air Seat, Back-Up Alarm and Mid-Mount SCV Option
21-Fuse F15, 10-Amp: Taillights
22-Fuse F17, 10-Amp: MFWD Option
23-V2 Accessory Relay Circuit Diode

24-Fuse F12, 10-Amp: Radio
25-Fuse F16, 15-Amp: High Beam Headlights and Loader Lights
26-Fuse F18, 10-Amp: Fuel Shut Off Solenoid, HVAC Relay, Elx Relay, Seat Switch, and Wheel Speed Sensor
27-Accessory Relay
28-Fuse F14, 30-Amp: Front Work Lights
29-Front Work Lights Relay Check F18 10amp fuse. Block26

Have you solved your issue as of yet? I am here to help any way that I can. PLease let me know if there is anything I may do. If problem is solved, hope my answer was of some assistance. Please RATE me. I strive to be the best, ***** ***** rating will help me to do this. Thank you and have a good evening.

JON
JON
JON, Small Engine Technician