Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Why does my 2013 Kioti rx6010 with 550 hours heat up after

Customer Question
approximately 1 hour use with...
why does my 2013 Kioti rx6010 with 550 hours heat up after approximately 1 hour use with A/C on?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
6/25/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

What have you done to correct the overheat? Cleaned the radiator and cooling fines and screen ? Is fan belt tight? Has it ran hot in the past or has been ok? Does it get hot and loose coolant? Have you checked with a thermometer to be sure gage is accurate?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cleaned radiator and condensers. belt is tight, ran hot this year only. Yes it loses coolant when hot. No, have not checked gauge with thermometer. When I turn off the A/C, the engine cools down to operating temp.

A/C can be low on refrigerant , which causes it to over heat, the extra heat from the condenser overheats the radiator, which is behind it. But it can also be caused by fan not moving enough air.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
got it thanks

OK> Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am checking refrigerant today and will see if that fixes the problem.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Was this a free trial correspondence of was there a charge?

I work from home, I don't know anything about the billing!

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician