Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

I have a Kubota KX121 that we changes out a clutch on and had

Customer Question
to drain hydraulic fluid and...
I have a Kubota KX121 that we changes out a clutch on and had to drain hydraulic fluid and remove pump to complete the job. Once it was put back together and new hydraulic fluid filled up only 1/2 of the controls work. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Greg
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
4/28/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. what is your serial number?
Complete model as well -2, -3, etc? what do you mean by clutch? Are you referring to the pump drive coupling? Check the hydraulic filter inside for fine metal debris that would indicate a pump or component failure occurring. Let me know.
Dan, Technician