Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  34 + years as a mechanic
6825259

Sir, Need to be referred to kubota engine certified

Customer Question

Hello Sir,
Need to be referred to kubota engine certified technician within the city of Los angeles whom we can talk to on servicing our tower light generators. My name is***** and my office contact number is(###) ###-####while my cellular number is(###) ###-####Cell, and my email address is***@******.***.
Thanks.
Ed
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 1 year ago.
What brand of light towers are they?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kabota is the make
That is the engine right or is that the make of the light tower too
Kubuta makes the engine are you just needing someone to service the engine or the whole light tower can you attach pictures of the light tower
it should be a GENERAC or a WACKER NEUSON or TEREX light tower are you wanting somone to service the whole light tower or just the engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Groundwatt electric is name of the tower light, but it has kubota engine. Want person who knows how to service both the engine and the tower light itself. This person must be within Los angeles area. Thanks. Ed
Have not heard of that brand let me opt out see if anyone else has
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All am after now is technician for the engine (Kubota) service. Kubota is a Japanese common engine here in the United State.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mechanic to be serving the engine only, for now.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this what is your zip code so I can get mobile service close to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
90045 is my zip code
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi Thank you for that here is a place Sales, Parts and servicecall them and request serviceclick here Hi. If this helped you Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.If you need more info, use the request button -Not Poor/Bad service.Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
MorningJust a follow up with you did my answer help you let me know ,Please Wayne