Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Model D140 Lawn Mower, Engine Model # ***** 77 0288 G1, finished

Customer Question
mowing, shut off engine to...
Model D140 Lawn Mower, Engine Model # ***** 77 0288 G1, finished mowing, shut off engine to open gate. Tried to start and nothing, not even a click, no noise, nothing! Please help!!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
4/7/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 1 year ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
First verify the fuse as good. Do you have a voltmeter to check the voltages? Next would be to clean and tighten the battery cables at the battery. With no click , no nothing, you have lost voltage, and that is either fuse or cables!
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician