Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My deer Z425 has begin to vibrate when I give more than a

Customer Question

My john deer Z425 has begin to vibrate when I give more than a 1/3rd throttle. The blade and new ( mulching) and appear to be cutting well. The blade are tight and no movement on spindle i.e. not loose?n What could be possible reason(s)
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jon. My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check all the pulleys and their alignment as well as for any wobble in the pulleys above. Check for any roughness on the spindle bearings indicating dry bearings as I see you already checked for play. This will be best with no belt on the pulleys so you can feel for any roughness, wobble, or play in the pulleys or bearings. Verify the blades are in fact straight and balanced as well as mounted true to the spindle assembly. If all this checks out then inspect for a possible engine crankshaft vibration. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Did you get this resolved?