Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

What weight gear oil in deck

Customer Question
What weight gear oil in deck
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/26/2016
Mechanic: nick0411,
 replied 1 year ago
nick0411

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I can try and help you today. Welcome to Just Answer and I hope we can provide some support for you today. Can I start by asking a couple questions. what kind of deck are we talking about? Brand, model, anything would help so we can narrow down the proper oil weight.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Zg 23f serial 13607
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Belly mower serial 13628
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am still waiting for an answer
Mechanic: nick0411,
 replied 1 year ago

please stand by

Mechanic: nick0411,
 replied 1 year ago

Besides the engine the mower recommends Kubota Super UDT2 Synthetic Universal Trans-Hydraulic Fluid for everything else on the unit. You will need to get this oil at a Kubota Dealer. when you go to get it bring your serial number so they can get you the oil capacity. They sell it in several different sized jugs. It is expensive so you will only want to buy exactly what you need.

Thank you for using Just Answer and please rate this question, we appreciate your feedback!

nick0411
nick0411
nick0411