Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

My 9695 won't move cause the park brake sensor won't tell it…

Customer Question
My 9695 won't move cause...
My 9695 won't move cause the park brake sensor won't tell it the park break is off... Tryed bypassing the sensor, but must be a harness issue cause it doesn't do any good... Where does the bar association lead too? And can I bypass it there?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
3/21/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Chad. My name is ***** ***** try to help. What is your serial number?

I figured it out myself..I don't need your help, 4 days later. And if this is the scam, that used my info too try and hack my bank account, the Feds have already been notified..please don't charge me, and delete any info you have of me thanks

Alrighty then... :)

I guess you dont need help. Tomorrow will be the 4th day. I tried helping on the second day in case the time stamps did not post correctly on your side of the screen.

I'll leave the porch light on in case it takes them a few days to get here.