Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a Kubota l225dt tractor I need a replacement front…

Customer Question
I have a Kubota l225dt...
I have a Kubota l225dt tractor I need a replacement front ring and pinion gear code number is###-##-####1
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/11/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Anna at Southern Global Tractor. She found the same parts for me last November and shortly after sending me the parts, called to tell me she had two more tractors with front differentials. Her phone number:(###) ###-#### ***** the Gray market version of our tractors is the L2000DT and i believe the L175DT and L1500DT share the same differential. Give her a call she should be able to track down those parts.

Number on the Kubota parts site, shows gear set to be 34160-43200, which is discontinued!