Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have an issue with a Deere 1070 tractor, all lights and

Customer Question

I have an issue with a John Deere 1070 tractor, all lights and power comes on but not turnover, and it wont start when the key is turned on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: so it was working fine, jumped off the tractor, and since that point it does not start. charged the battery, full charge, all lights function, turn the key and nothing. Looked at the seat safety switch, and it is fine, from what I see.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

# ***** is a fusible link, see if you can locate it near the starter cables and check it for continuity. Is neutral switch making? Have you checked it for continuity?

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Did you find the problem?