Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have an issue with a Deere 1070 tractor, all lights and…

Customer Question
I have an issue...

I have an issue with a John Deere 1070 tractor, all lights and power comes on but not turnover, and it wont start when the key is turned on

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

So it was working fine, jumped off the tractor, and since that point it does not start. charged the battery, full charge, all lights function, turn the key and nothing. Looked at the seat safety switch, and it is fine, from what I see.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/7/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

# ***** is a fusible link, see if you can locate it near the starter cables and check it for continuity. Is neutral switch making? Have you checked it for continuity?

Did you find the problem?

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician