Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a JD 7330 premium tractor. After using, I parked it

Customer Question

I have a JD 7330 premium tractor. After using , I parked it for the evening. In the morning it would not forward or reverse. The code displayed is EPC 191.17. I have replaced the speed sensor with no results. I have also checked the wiring and changed the trans filters and cleaned the suction screen. In the front cover of the power quad, at elbow, I installed a tee and a pressure gauge. I am still unsuccessful, could you help me out. In history code EPC 524230.03 comes up as frequent as 191.17. Hope this helps.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 1 year ago.

Those codes are transmission codes. Have you checked you transmission pressure sensor make sure it has a good connection or may have come unplugged. Let me know if you have already done this.