Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

The lift arms on my D15 quit raising.When engaged it sounds…

Customer Question
The lift arms on...

The lift arms on my D15 quit raising.When engaged it sounds like a pump running without a load.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I left the tractor parked over winter outside.The unit worked before parking it.The tractor has a loader on it which works as it should.All oill levels are correct.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2016
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 2 years ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

Thank you for requesting me

The lift/lower lever usually has to be pulled down BELOW horizontal position to lower the arms and the Traction Booster lever needs to be horizontal for lowering too