Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a ct335 not getting fuel to the injectors. I have…

Customer Question
I have a ct335 not...
I have a ct335 not getting fuel to the injectors. I have replaced fuel filter and fuel shut off solenoid what could it be.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
3/2/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Is the fuel shutoff solenoid getting battery voltage when key is on? If the solenoid is working, and there is fuel to the injection pump, and no fuel to the injectors, the injection pump has failed. Be sure you have fuel flowing to the injection pump!