Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 75 horse Deere in a 975 Bobcat. It will start and…

Customer Question
I have a 75 horse...
I have a 75 horse John Deere in a 975 Bobcat. It will start and run for 10-20 minutes. It
then acts as if it is seizing up or running out of fuel. I have found fuel in the crank case.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
2/27/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Have you found source of fuel in crankcase and changed the oil and filter? If engine was run with fuel in the oil, it could have damaged the bearings in the engine, and is seizing as it warms!

Will it crank over when ot stops? Or starter will not turn it?

it will still crak

If it cranks over, it is not seizing. So do you have to reprime it to start?

I,m going to cancel this whole deal, I don't like being shook down.

?? I work from home as contractor, what is site doing?

I,m not comfortable when they keep asking for contracts and more money. Peronally I thank for your time.

Sorry, that's certainly not my intention!