Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Friday I have to go work on a 99 Deere 5575 skid steer with…

Customer Question
Good evening Friday I have...
Good evening Friday I have to go work on a 99 John Deere 5575 skid steer with error code 02 it only runs in bypass mode under normal conditions it will shut the machine will shut down unless you run it with the service button
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
2/23/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

If it starts and runs in the service mode, the seat switch or seat belt switch is fault. Check the two switches and the harness to them.

Thanks Curtis will be working on the machine Friday if that works out we'll be happy to pay thank you very much
Ed

Thank you>

Will Clear error code 02?

It will need no clearing, it will clear it's self when fault is corrected.

Did you find problem with the skid steer?

No

?? Still same error and wont run? Did you follow the wires from seat switch/seat belt to the relay in the electrica; pnl on the firewall?