Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

The knife won't cut the net my name is ***** ***** As I'm…

Customer Question
The knife won't cut...

The knife won't cut the net my name is ***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

As I'm baling the roll the computer won't tell me when to eject nor cut the net

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
2/23/2016
Mechanic: dd85, Foreman replied 2 years ago
dd85
dd85, Foreman

Could you provide the Make and Model Please?

466 jd round roller
The knife arm wont come out to cut the twine
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Click on this link for the Troubleshooting steps for your bailer and potential causes. Let me know if you need more help once you have reviewed the information in the link below...

Troubleshooting

Hi, Did you get this resolved?

Hi, Did you still need help with this?