Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

The paint on my 42 inch 5 yr old tractor is all falling off…

Customer Question
the paint on my 42...
the paint on my 42 inch 5 yr old tractor is all falling off in big peices seems like it never aheared the dealer wont help even thou it only has 200 hrs on it and is kept inside seems if thats all the longer the paint job lasts you should outsource your work this is rediculus
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
2/20/2016
Mechanic: ][\][iCk0411,
 replied 2 years ago
][\][iCk0411

Good day Sir, My name is ***** ***** I can try and help you today. My current position is a Warranty Manager for a fleet so perhaps I can lend some advice. Can you tell me what is the make, model, year, all the details of the tractor? Did you buy it brand new and did you return to that same dealer to report the issues? Thank you