][\][iCk0411
][\][iCk0411,
Experience:  National Fleet Warranty Manager at GF Environmental
12570002

The paint on my 42 inch 5 yr old tractor is all falling off

Customer Question

the paint on my 42 inch 5 yr old tractor is all falling off in big peices seems like it never aheared the dealer wont help even thou it only has 200 hrs on it and is kept inside seems if thats all the longer the paint job lasts you should outsource your work this is rediculus
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  ][\][iCk0411 replied 1 year ago.

Good day Sir, My name is ***** ***** I can try and help you today. My current position is a Warranty Manager for a fleet so perhaps I can lend some advice. Can you tell me what is the make, model, year, all the details of the tractor? Did you buy it brand new and did you return to that same dealer to report the issues? Thank you