Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a2014 case ih stx 550 quad track with scraper tch. Is…

Customer Question
I have a2014 case ih...
I have a2014 case ih stx 550 quad track with scraper hitch . Is there a hitch available to hook up to farm equipment ? What parts do I need to convert to hitch to pull farm equipment ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
2/16/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Allen, My name is***** will be glad to help. There is both AG and scraper hitch options available. Your dealer will be able to set you up with the AG hitch kit to install that option and any software programming that needs to be done as well. Let me know if you need more help