Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

2394 case only has hydraulic pressure when key is off and

Customer Question

2394 case only has hydraulic pressure when key is off and wont pick up any gears. Would you have a wiring diagram for this tractor
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I have had the tractor a part an check torque limited was all good. I have also had powershift clutchers apart and replaced clutchers that where worn out. When tractor is running with key on I have no hydraulic pressure and then when I turn key off with tractor still running I have hydraulic pressure but still wont pick up gears
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

I don't find a manual with the wiring. But there is a complete manual available on EBAY on CD. For $10.00 including shipping. If you don't have a manual, this is what you want.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

What wires did you have off that would change the power to the transmission shift cover? With it having pressure with key off, shows that something is backward. And likely is the problem. The key has to be on to let everything else work, so with key off, the pressure is there, but has no place to go!