Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

On the back side of the injection pump near the bottom there

Customer Question

on the back side of the injection pump near the bottom there in an opening and i can see a roller bearing and a slot in the end of the shaft inside and it appears as if something is missing. Some type of oil has leaked out? (KX71-3) thanks!
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Brian, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Could you take a picture and upload it using the paperclip link above? It will be helpful in determining what opening you are referring to

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Click on this link and see PDF pages 26 and on for the fuel system and let me know if this looks like what you have and if you can identify the part you are describing.

Parts manual

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this any help?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the picture. Yes there is a sealing cover that goes over that. It is missing