Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I installing remanufactured injectors in a Cummins VT 903 in…

Customer Question
I installing remanufactured injectors in...
I installing remanufactured injectors in a Cummins VT 903 in a Versatile tractor. I assume they are non top stop injectors. The only thing I can figure out is when setting valves on cylinder 1, I set injector #2 (previous cylinder, because it bottoms out when on TDC#1 Help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/30/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Lewis my name is***** will be glad to help. Bare with me while I look up your info

Click on the 4 pages of links above for the procedure.