Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and Farm Equipment Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic.

Agriculture and Farm Equipment

I have a model 790 compact tractor with a front end loader

Customer Question
all functions of the loader...
I have a model 790 compact tractor with a front end loader all functions of the loader operate except it will not lower I have removed and inspected the SCV all seems to be intact and no visible signs of broken internal parts also changed all fluids and cleaned internal filter what else should I check
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/27/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Mike. My name is***** will try to help. If there is no problem in the control valve for that function then the next place I would check is the relief valve to see if there is any debris causing it ti stick open, any damage or damaged o rings. Let me know

Dan, Technician