Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

I have a 3032e tractor. I was using the shredder and notice…

Customer Question
Hi I have a 3032e...
Hi I have a 3032e tractor. I was using the shredder and notice the all of a suddle it disengaged from the pto. Obliviously it was not engaged all the way. As soon as I noticed this I disengaged the pto and turned off engine. Now it will not start. When I turn the key the battery light and a light with a circle with a drop in the center light up and nothing happens. Want could be the issue? Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/24/2016
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 2 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Look for a wire pulled off , pto switch is likely place, but it can be any of the safety switch wires, were you in any high brush that could have pulled something loose?