Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I'm ***** ***** My tractor was running as I put on chain. My

Customer Question

Customer: I'm ***** ***** My tractor was running as I put on chain. My wife got on, pressed the hydrostat and the tractor stalled. Now it won't even turn over.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My tractor had been running on and off. As I finished to start plowing, the idel may have been too low, but when I tried to restart the tractor the starter will not turn over.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $54 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By the way it is a Ford 1520 hydrostat...
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

Transmission in neutral, Pto off? Seat switch? Hydrostat in neutral? Is battery voltage above 12.5 volts? Does glow plug show to come on?