Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

Have 2012 7260r I have one scv that when you retract the…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** 2012 7260r I have one scv that when you retract the cylinders it ill go a little ways then just stops working wont go up or down and float wont even work and I have to shut the tractor off and start it back up and it will work until you retract then it just quits

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not shour like what

Mechanic's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $54) to post your type of question to Heavy Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Yes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/22/2016
Mechanic: Kevin, Technician replied 2 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your question.

If the SCV is faulting off on you then the command center should display a fault code. The fault code consists or three letters and up to 8 digits. An example would be ECU 1347.07. If you can let me know what code is displayed when the SCV quits working we can quickly narrow down the cause of the fault.

Let me know when you have time.

Thanks,
Kevin