Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Agriculture and farm Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic.

B3200 3. tch when raising it comes up so far then stops

Customer Question
B3200 3. hitch when raising...
B3200 3. hitch when raising it comes up so far then stops putting pressure on the 3. hitch lever. Going down it stops and puts pressure on the control. What would cause this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
1/21/2016
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi Charlie, My name is***** will try to help. Could you give me some more details about the symptoms you are having? Will the control move full travel in each direction and does the hitch move its full travel either way or gets stuck or stops? I just want to be sure I am on the same page. Let me know