Agriculture and Farm Equipment

Connect one-on-one with a verified mechanic who will answer your question

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

More related answers
All mechanics are VERIFIED
I have a Deere TLB. It starts and runs good for various
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a John Deere TLB. It starts and runs good for various amounts of time and then dies. You can turn the key and usually start it pretty quickly again but before long it dies again. Thinking that … read more
I have a jd 110 tlb with a big problem. I was pushing too
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have a jd 110 tlb with a big problem. I was pushing too big a load and have cracked maybe the frame. With a bore type scope I can see the crack but due to the belly pan I can't see what part it is. … read more
I have a late model Deer 110 TLB which was working perfectly
Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Cyber Engineer
I have a late model John Deer 110 TLB which was working perfectly until I was pushing a large pile of material which stalled it out. It restarted fine and the engine sounds great. However, when moving… read more
Where is model and serial no located on jd tlb looks like a
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
where is model and serial no located on jd tlb looks like a 440 … read more
My jd mower 110 will not start,put on chock and turn over
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
my jd mower 110 will not start,put on chock and turn over and back fires through carbartor.… read more
I have a JD 310g that has no power in any forward hear.
Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson, Auto Mechanics 1&2/diesel mech
I have a JD 310g that has no power in any forward hear. Reverse OK. Barely moves in 1st on level ground. … read more
B21 HST wont move in forward or reverse inbut will move in 4
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
B21 HST wont move in forward or reverse in*****but will move in***** I know the front axle is gear driven so moves with only the front axle. I bought this tractor yesterday and all was good untill I s… read more
I changed the hydro filters and fluid on my jd 6715. when I
John Oliver
John Oliver, none
I changed the hydro filters and fluid on my jd 6715. when I restarted it I had no steering and bucket would not lift. After a minute the steering and lift came back then I went to put in gear A B C D … read more
I have a 4600 JD 4 speed, runs great, but all the sudden when
Wayne, Journeyman
I have a 4600 JD 4 speed, runs great, but all the sudden when I shift it into forward or reverse, the engine dies. Is there a kill switch in the seat, could that have something to do with it? Thank's,… read more
john deere 6320 wont go forward or reverse. If I move the reverse
Kevin
Kevin, 2 years John Deere Tech school
john deere 6320 wont go forward or reverse. If I move the reverse drive lever forward or reverse it automatic jump back to neutral… read more
I have just rebuilt the Front end of a Ford 655D (non turbo)
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
I have just rebuilt the Front end of a Ford 655D (non turbo) 1993 power reversing transmission. Rebuilt torque converter, new pump and all new seals. What are the specified limits for the clutch pack … read more
My jd 155c automatic 48in wont go forward reverse or up inclines
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
My jd 155c automatic 48in won't go forward reverse or up inclines after a hr of cutting grass until it cools down. Is it my transmission?… read more
My John Deere 110 TLB flashes error codes: 2 long 2 short
Daniel Wilson
My John Deere 110 TLB is flashing an error code; 2 long, 2 short. When this is flashing the machine will not move forward or reverse. Then the code will stop flashing and the machine will move. Any id… read more
I have a 2009 John Deere 110 TLB Backhoe. Love the backhoe
Daniel Wilson
I have a 2009 John Deere 110 TLB Backhoe. Love the backhoe but the bellhousing is cracked and this will be a major expense to repair. Has this been a problem with these machines and what is the cause … read more
JD 4700 48 HP, 2000 HRS, hydro trans noisy, slipping in reverse.
Wayne, Journeyman
JD 4700 48 HP, 2000 HRS, hydro trans noisy, slipping in reverse. Wont move at all in high reverse… read more
I have a JD 110 backhoe/loader that suddenly stoped moving
Daniel Wilson
I have a JD 110 backhoe/loader that suddenly stoped moving ..all hydraulics work just seems to be in neutral. NO POWER to fuses 11 and 12. Can you give me some idea as what to do?… read more
2003 Deere TLB 110 has developed jerky forward and reverse
Expert, mechanic
2003 John Deere TLB 110 has developed jerky forward and reverse movement. Had same problem 2 years previously.… read more