How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Curtis B. Your Own Question
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Satisfied Customers: 3641
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
Type Your Agriculture and Farm Equipment Question Here...
Curtis B. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

, We have 399 MF and need to replace the rod that come

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have 399 MF and need to replace the rod that come from the fuel injector pump that contact the hydraulic pump
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Agriculture and Farm Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also need to where buy new coupling for to reconnect HYD pump to the fuel injectior base
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

399 has Perkins engine. The injection pump seems to have no connection with hydraulic pump.?? Can you elaborate.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 year ago.

On 6-354 engine , the oil pump for engine runs off the injection pump drive. But not on the 1006 engine