Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My tractor is a se6340 I just had it delivered and the three

Customer Question

My tractor is a se6340 I just had it delivered and the three point linkage won't raise at all they told me it creeps down but I can't get it to do anything is the hydraulic pump buggerd
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Information and parts are scarce on this model tractor. check your fluid level and suction screen for metal/debris restricting the flow of oil to the pump. Check your control valve for metal/debris and proper operation as well. If all checks out ok check the cylinder for pressure bypassing the piston seals internally or sticking. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Glen, Did you get this resolved?