Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

My name is ***** *****, I have problems my 7495 Massey

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** ***** , I have problems for starting my 7495 Massey Ferguson. it will turn over but not start. You can help me with this ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it has 2 error codes. D154 , and D156
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Agriculture and Farm Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: that's ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm Wayne

I see you been waiting a long time

do you still need help with this

let me know