Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

We have just rebuilt an 2210 cultivator that came in

Customer Question

We have just rebuilt an 2210 cultivator that came in disasembled.
It seems to working Hydraluicly normal in manual status.
Operating it on a 8000 ISObus trying to calibrate gives an error msg. at the end of the test.
any ideas ?
Tx.
Beni Dodelson.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your question.

Most of the problems with the Accudepth systems revolve around depth sensors out of range or compatibility problems on the tractor end. The error message generated during the calibration should be a number that we can trace to the original complaint. If you could tell me what the fault number is ***** well as the model of the tractor connected to the 2210 I will do my best to help you get to the bottom of the problem.

Let me know when you have time.

Thanks,

Kevin